Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Come out, come out

where ever you are! Yes, ewcm I am talking about you. Where they hell are you? It is CD 25 today and I am still not getting any wcm. Usually, I get some watery cm before I O, but as of now I only put C on my FF chart. I guess O is not going to happen for another couple of days (if it'll happen at all this cycle, I am kind of loosing hope and I am giving up on this cycle). I am tired of going to the bathroom and banding down to check if I have any ewcm (sorry for TMI).


And monitor, what is up with you nowdays? How come I am getting High for almost two weeks now? Some of the GP girls said they got Highs for 10-14 days and only then it went to Peak. The first month of using CBEFM was perfect, by the book. I got 3 Highs and 2 Peak days and now it is all wrong! I can forget about testing on VD, since I am not even sure if I'll O by that time. Fun times!
So, let's make a deal. I'll continue drinking green tea everyday and all I need from you, ewcm, just to show up. Please, pretty please!

No comments:

Post a Comment