Wednesday, February 25, 2009

People should leave me alone!

Seriously, at least for a while. My older brother AIMed (is that even a word?) me yesterday and asked for a ride home. I hate it how he only calls or texts me when he needs something and I am getting tired of being the first to call. Anyways, so we are in the car having a conversation:
Bro: "So, when are you thinking of having a little one?"
Me: " Oh, I already have one, it is DH. I feed him, clean after him, do his laundry. He is my little kid!"
Bro: "What about another one?"
Me: "Well, I don't know. We'll see how it goes."
Bro: "Well, are you thinking within the next couple of years?"
(I am thinking more like now)
Me: "We'll see"
Bro: "Since K and I are expecting, I was thinking it would be nice to have our kids close in age."
Me: "Hmmm... do you want to decide on the gender of my baby too? Should I have a boy or a girl just to make you happy?"

What a fcuk? I am sick of people asking me about our baby plans. Am I all up in your business? Am I telling you how to live your life? No!
He doesn't know what I am going through every month and I'll keep it that way. I don't want him or anyone else feeling sorry for me. I don't want his wife to call of her friends with babies and tell them we are having problems. I don't want his wife to calculate what will be the difference in years, days, hours, and minutes between our kids. (She freaking calculates everything. Apparently, there are 84 days between our weddings based on her calculations. Get a life!)
Anyways, it was a bit annoying. Just when I am trying to forget about TTC someone always brings it up.

As for TTC world, today is 7 DPO. I am having my usually AF cramps, so probably this cycle will end with another BFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment