Monday, February 16, 2009

My Favorite Thing

I think I found my heaven. I mean, I knew I liked chocolate but this is something I can eat everyday and not get sick of it. Ladies and gentelman, let me present you for the first time (in this blog) the Vietnamese chocolate cake!




"Heavenly chocolate cake flavored with Vietnamese coffee, topped with whipped cream and an almond shortbread cookie"
I had this out-of-this-world cake over VD diner on Saturday. We've been to this restaurant quite a few times before, but I never ordered deserts. This time, I decided to treat myself. Is it bad that I didn't want to share with Mr. V? I wanted to have it all to myself, but being a nice wifey I shared. Overall, it was a holiday. But next time, I am ordering one just one for moi and NO sharing.
Honestly, sometimes I feel like I will do anything for chocolate.

As for the TTC world, today is CD38 and I think my body is finally ready to O. I hope it is not just playing tricks with me. Let's just hope Mr.V will be in a mood for some "sexy time". I won't bore you with my chart. It really doesn't look very impressive.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy....

    I want that cake.

    When we get back, we will get that cake. One for me and you.

    Go and have great sex too. Wow, sex and cake... how can you go wrong with that?

    ReplyDelete