Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Dream

After the alarm went off, it took me couple of minutes to realize that I've been dreaming. I've had a very vivid dream last night, which doesn't happen to me a lot. I remember every detail of the dream where I got my BFP. I was in my bathroon and I peed on a $tree test and saw a second line. I was shocked and in disbelief that the day finally came when I saw the second pink line on the test. I didn't tell Mr. V at that point because I was speechless and still shocked. Just to double check (so typical of me), I peed on 2 more regular test and saw the lines again. I started jumpind up and down in the bathroom and then showed the test to Mr. V. The dream was fading away at that point but I remember my last words. Mr V. and I looked at each other and I said, "so, what do we do now?"
Dream do come true, right? I mean, I haven't even Od yet, but maybe, just maybe, it'll happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment