Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I am back!

I am back from our getaway. I can't really call it a vacation since I didn't get any rest at all. I think I spent too much time with the family. For some reason, people thought that the cabin was mine and I had to be a hostess. They kept asking me where everything is, like I know.

It is too hard to decide on anything and everything when you have 10 people involved and a baby. The fam couldn't decide between going to the lake and driving to the points of interests in the Yosemite. Since I didn't really want to pull a swimming suit on my enlarged behind, I was all for going for a drive and seeing the surroundings. It took almost 2 hours for people to argue and decide on a drive. By the time they decided some were already irritated. The baby gave up and fell asleep :) Anyways, I think we've learned our lesson. Next time, we'll just go alone or with another couple.

My brother and SIL told us their amazing news. She is PG!!! They told us as we were going to see one of the waterfalls in Yosemite. At one point it was just us, them and my parents and they decided to spill. I knew they started trying again and I was sure it would happen pretty fast for them. I am crossing my fingers for a healthy niece/nephew.

Now, I am back to work. I feel like I need another vacation after this one. Maybe Mr. V and I will be able to go somewhere for the weekend in September. I would love just to spend some time just with him and of course, Mrs. A, with you too, I didn't forget about you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment