Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Fall is Here

I can't believe it is already September. We haven't even had summer yet in San Francisco and now it is time for fall. I just hope we'll get some sunny days in September before the rainy season will kick in.

As weeks go by, sometimes I feel like they are flying and other times I feel like they are dragging. Every week I get the updates with the baby's developments and also how my body is changing. I swear, I find new symptoms after each of those weekly readings. As they mention what I may expect this week, I seem to have that symptom in couple of days.
So far I've had:
More bathroom breaks (day and night)
Heartburn (never knew what it felt like before 3 weeks ago)
Back pain (started about 3 weeks ago)
Vivid dreams (throughout pregnancy)

For this week, I've read that PG ladies usually get hemorrhoids around this time. I guess I should be on the lookout for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment