Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Two more days!

I've got two more days until our little getaway to Yosemite. It is Mr. V's birthday this Sunday and this year we decided to rent a house and invited our families to spend the weekend there. We had this plan last year but we never went.

I have some packing and cooking tonight and tomorrow, and then on Friday morning we are heading down to Yosemite. I think we'll be the first one to arrive with Mickey and then MIL and FIL will come. My parents and bro and SIL and BIL, SIL, and nephew will come in the evening. I am not looking forward to pull a swimming suit on my arse, especially since both of my SIL are smaller then me now. Well, I always felt uncomfortable in the swimming suit and now it'll be even more obvious. Oh well, I have to find a cover-up and just wear that on top.

I've been so tired in the last couple of days. I've been getting relatively enough sleep, except I wake up around 5:30 every morning to go to the bathroom and then I fall asleep for another hour and it is time to get up again. Turning from one side to another is like a big task now. I feel like I need to come up with a plan first and then start turning carefully with my body pillow. Every time I turn, I hope I won't fall accidentally of the bad when I turn and/or wake up Mr. V, poor guy doesn't get much sleep lately.

Two more hours and I get to go home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment