Friday, March 20, 2009

Telling/Hearing the news

We decided to tell my parents a bit earlier then we originally planned. I know my Mom is worried since she knows that we were TTC and didn't have any luck for some time. So, to calm her down we decided to spill!
Yesterday, we went over to my parent's house. We took our first picture from the u/s with us. When we all sat down at the table, I told my parents that we got a new picture that they haven't seen yet. They started asking questions like where did you get it, who gave it to you, how come we haven't seen it before. I handed them the picture and they stared at it for a minute. My Mom asked "whose baby is that?" and she took out the picture from the photo pouch and looked at the patient's name (smart woman, I wouldn't even think of that!). They started laughing and congratulated us. Then we spent the rest of the evening talking about how my brother and I got married in the same year and now will have babies in the same year as well (positive attitude).

My brother and SIL went to find out the sex of their baby. He called me up during lunch hour and told me that I am going to have a nephew. Ohhh, a little boy for them. We already have one nephew from Mr.V's side and now my bro is having one also. He sounded very excited. He wanted a boy since the day they found out that SIL was KU.

No comments:

Post a Comment