Thursday, March 19, 2009

How much can I eat?

I feel like I've been stuffing my face for the last couple of days. Today I had

Afternoon - banana, bagel, strawberries, crackers
Lunch - mashed potatoes and chicken, apple
Dinner - rice, salmon, and vegetables
Late Snack - bread and cheese at my parent's house

And I just finished eating a second banana, since I don't have any other food with me. I feel like I am starving every couple of hours and if I don't eat, I feel nauseous.

On a different note, I had m/s today again in the morning and it was again when I was brushing my teeth. I felt nauseous for couple of hours but my bagel definitely made me feel better. I realized that I need to eat bread (crackers just don't do it) in order to feel better. I should probably find another food that helps with nausea. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I am going through the same thing. I have found that any sort of carbs work. Bread, rice, pizza, etc. Basically as long as I am stuffing my face with something, I am ok. I have been snacking on dry cereal and that has helped also. GL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you're eating for two now! lol. Cliche I know, but it doesn't sound like you went overboard and you are sticking to pretty healthy stuff it sounds like. Your not binging on chips and other bad snacks. So I think you are doing great! Hope the m/s and nausea gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete