Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It has been days...

Since I last wrote in my blog. Here are all of the updates:
1. Today I got an email from 3DPregnancy.com that we are at 5 weeks. There are a lot of developments that are happening at this time. I will post all of them this week.
2. My first appointment is coming up this week. I'll probably be just filling out paperwork and going over my insurance.
3. I have been feeling more tired towards the evening. I usually feel sleepy around 9 o'clock. But this feeling only started couple of days ago.
4. I am not as hungry this week as I was last week. I mean, I had to have some food every two hours last week and now I feel like I am back to my regular eating habits.
5. I last count on how many tests I peed. It is still an addiction. I am running out of my $ tests, so hopefully I'll stop soon :)
6. I started reading "What to Expect When You Are Expecting". I only read one chapter, but it seems like a really useful book.
7. I am not as crampy as I was last week. I still get some cramps throughout the day, but nothing comparing to last week.
8. I am trying to stay positive, but sometimes those negative thoughts are crawling into my mind. I've been spending less time on GP and 1st Trimester since last week, because for some reason I only paid attention to the bad news and it stressed me out. I need to tell myself everyday that everything will be fine and that I just need to stay positive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment