Thursday, January 19, 2012

I am emotional and depressed right now.

Lately, I've been hearing a lot of phrases like "_____ person is in the hospital", "_____ person has a life threatening sickness", and "_____ person passed away".
As I type this blog, husband's grandfather is in the hospital and will most likely stay there. At this point the doctors can't really do anything. Mind you he is 102. I realize not a lot of people are fortunate to live that many years. But I can't help to get sad. I've known this person for over 8 years. I've seen this person on every family occasion. I've witnessed this person get old.

Lately, some of our friends and acquaintances have lost loved ones. It breaks my heart and always brings tears to my eyes. I don't know...I just don't want to even think about going through something like that. I am crying now... and don't even want to type my thoughts because it creeps me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment