Friday, May 1, 2009

Clothes and Closet

Well, it is one wek left until our Hawaii vacation. I am really excited. It is been almost a year since our last vacation (Aruba honeymoon). Mr. V and I definitely need a vacation right about now.

My goal for this weekend is to organize/clean my closet and see what I can still fit and take with me. I don't have a lot of summer clothes since we only get couple of hot days per year. That means I get to do some shopping!!! I started yesterday by going to Nordstrom Rack. I got couple of new sleeveless blouses, a dress, one turtleneck (since it was on sale), and a little outfit for our nephew who is turning 18 months in a week. I am proud to say that I got everything on sale and only spent $70 on everything. And the best part is I can wear these clothes ever after pregnancy. I think I'll make another stop on the weekend to Old Navy and/or Target for some capris and shorts and I'll be all set for our summer vacation. I have to say Mr. V is being very supportive of my shopping. Before I would always hear that I have more clothes than my closet can fit. But now he wants to go shopping with me. Hmmm...What else can I get? :)

1 comment:

  1. Mrs V,

    Old Navy is practically giving away coupons on OldNavyWeekly.com. The catch? You have to hunt for it.

    The coupons are hidden throughout the site, so the level of savings depends on how good of a hunter you are. They’re stashed in great hiding places, so put on your most stylish hunting gear and look hard!

    This week, there’s a new hiding spot for those fabulous $75 off $100 coupons. We’ve noticed how quickly the $75 and $100 coupons go and we’d like to give more of you the chance to snoop out these super savings. So this week, we’ll be releasing the coupons multiple times instead of all at once.

    Good luck and happy hunting!

    Nicole D.

    Brand Advocate working on behalf of Old Navy
    www.oldnavyweekly.com

    ReplyDelete