Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am back! (updated with pics)



Well, I have been back for couple of days already. Mr. V and I had a great time in Hawaii. The week went by sooooo fast and before we knew it was time to go back home. Our little one was behaving for 5 days. I didn't feel sick at all. It was such a great feeling. I was hungry all the time, but that is so much better then puking. In the last two days, my m/s returned. I think the baby doesn't like it when I get up early. Honestly, he/she takes it from me. I am not a morning person at all.

I got sick on the last day of our vacation and had to stay home on Monday. Today, I came back to work and told my boss the big news. He was very supportive and understanding. It was kind of weird to a guy, especially my boss, about it. It is funny that more and more people know about our little miracle and it still didn't sink in my head yet. My other boss came up to my cubicle at the end of the day, when everyone left and said congratulations with a big smile. WOW...our news are going to spread out so fast!

I hope and pray that you are OK there little one! I can't wait to hear/see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment