Monday, January 12, 2009

Intro...

I am 26 years old. Mr. V (DH) and I recently celebrated our six year anniversary and out of those six years, we've been happily married for seven months.

We both wanted an addition to our family and started TTC a month after the wedding. Being naive and uneducated, I thought we would get our BFP within couple of months. Boy, was I wrong? AF showed her face every month and I started to wonder if getting KU was harder then I thought. I started researching online and opened up a whole new world for me when I signed up on thebump.com. I looked through all of the boards available and quickly decided that I belong to GP board. After lurking for some time, I introduced myself and began asking questions like every other newbie.

I like being part of the GP board, even though I mostly lurk. It is a place where ladies can relate and understand what you are going through. I love when regular GP girls get their BFPs. I am extremely happy for them and it also gives me hope that one day we'll get lucky and see a second line on the test.

Fast forward to January 2009...
We are on cycle #7 and so far no BFP for us. I honestly never thought we would be where we are right now. I've been charting for six cycles, using the CBEFM for one month (I always missed the window with OPKs), taking PNVs, and trying to be as healthy as I can.
I have my ups and downs every month. One day, I feel like TTC is becoming an obsession and is taking over my life. And next day (just like today) I am feeling optimistic that next cycle will be our lucky one.

No comments:

Post a Comment