Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I wish I would know...

that eventually I'll get my BFP! We saw the BIL and SIL and their cutest baby yesterday. He is a little bit over a year and such a happy little boy. It is impossible not to have a smile around him. But DH looked a bit sad yesterday. I kept looking at him yesterday and I knew what he was thinking about. And here I thought I was the only one obsessing about TTC journey. Since cycle #7 started, I can't stop thinking that I am failing Mr. V and myself. I am blaming myself (even though I know it is stupid) for not being KU yet. Is there really someting wrong with me? I am trying to be optimistic, but I am only human, and of course have my down times. I wish I would know that one day, hopefully very, very soon, I'll get my very own BFP!

No comments:

Post a Comment