Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Say What?

My baby girl and I spend last Saturday together. Mr. V had to take care of the condo and visit his parents/brother. We played, sang, did tummy time, read stories and ate before we got out of the house. As Miss A was consuming her "delicious" rice cereal (more of the cereal ends up on her face rather then in her mouth)she said "Ma". I didn't believe my ears but my initial reaction was to answer "Yes, baby". Haha... You would think that my reaction would be "OMG, she just said Ma!". But no, it took me a few minutes and then I was clapping and hugging Miss A for saying Ma. Even though nobody else was home to hear her say it, I was and still am convinced that she didn't just babble it but really, truly meant it!
Thank you baby girl for a wonderful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment