Sunday, March 21, 2010

Where was I?

Well, yet again it is been a while since my lost blog entry. The V family has been very busy lately adjusting to a new routine. I returned to work as of February 1st (Ariela was 2.5 months). I used 12 weeks out of 13 of my partially paid maternity leave. I also wanted to take a few more weeks without pay till March 1, but our plans changed. My mom got laid off and with a little bit of convincing (she wanted to look for another job right away) she agreed to watch Ariela. With my heart a little bit at ease, I returned to work. I was so happy that my little girl can spend a few more months at home with grandma. I know eventually she'll have to go to daycar, but I want her to be at least 10 months or so.

I am not going to lie, things have been difficult. By the end of the day all I want to do is crawl into bad without even washing my face and changing into PJs. After all, it saves about 10-15 minutes and I can sure use it for my sleep.

Miss A has been changing and growing. She turned 4 months last week. She is absolutely adorable and makes my day everytime she smiles or does something new.I never understood when people said it before the love grows each day, but after having Miss A I can totally relate. Even though being a parent is the toughest job I've had to do, it is definitly the most rewarding one.

No comments:

Post a Comment