Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Anything new?

I think so. Since I haven't been blogging for the last month or so, I didn't write down any of Ariela's developments. So here they go:
- Ariela is such a talker lately. In the last couple of weeks she'll have conversations with us or she'll just babble out loud.
-She now spits. Yes, my daughter spits but I think she is too little for me to lecture her on this. She purses her lips, making the brrrrr sound and spits around her. Her chin will get wet and everything/everyone around might get some saliva on them. Watch out!!! Mr. V showed her how to do it a few weeks ago and now this is all she does when she is not talking or when she is mad/upset at us.
-She loves attention. I think she actually craves it but it is totally cool with me since I always want to see what she does/says.
-She is a flirt! But only with Mr. V and my dad. Whenever she sees them, she'll smile and then she'll turn and hide from them with the biggest flirtatious smile.
-She is eating better. She now eats 5-6oz of BM per feeding. We stopped giving her formula since I now have enough BM.
-She has been trying to roll to her belly for the last few weeks. She gets about 3/4 of the way but her head is not turning so she goes back on her back. The girl won't give up though.

I am not sure how much she weighs right now. Her doctor's appointment is coming up very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment