Monday, April 20, 2009

Remember Me?

Yes, I am back to blogging. The last couple of weeks have been crazy at work. I literally had no time to just browse the Internet, log in to GP, or blog. Well, I still have a lot to do but work will just have to wait.

I am still feeling a bit nauseous in the morning and I had couple of incidents in the evening as well. I am hoping it will go away in the next couple of weeks.

Mr. V and I decided to get away for a weekend. We booked a hotel (last suite available) in Calistoga. It was a very spontaneous trip, but that is the way I like it. We left on Saturday morning. I was OK for an hour in the car and then the nausea hit me, right before we stopped at the outlets to do some shopping. I think the shopping definitely helped (or maybe it was the fresh air). I got couple of pairs of new shoes from Nine West, a stretch band, lotions, and sour candy that help with morinng sicknessform a maternity store.

We decided not to do any spa treatments on this trip. We stayed at the pool, ate, visited one of the wineries, where DH was doing the tasting for both of us. The trip was just want we needed! We also booked our Hawaii vacation. Soooo excited!

Family Updates:
SIL is back to work today after taking couple of weeks off. I just stopped by at her work to give her flowers. She said everyone has been very supportive at work and not nosy. I just hope she'll have a fast recovery and they will be able to TTC again soon.

OK, that is it for now. Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment