Friday, June 17, 2011

Can't Commit?

I guess I can't...I was trying to post at least once a week but it is still not happening. I have some great topics that I wanted to write about but once I am signed on to Blogger I forget all about them.

This week has been a little tough. I am so glad it is Friday. Miss A got sick on Tuesday and the next few nights were just brutal. Her nose was stuffed and since she still likes to sleep with her paci, she couldn't breath with her mouth. She woke up probably like 89 times during the next two nights. She wanted me to rock her to sleep (totally remember the newborn stage, but back then she was about 8lbs and not 24lbs). After a few minutes of rocker her, my hands would get tired so I would try to sit on a bed and still hold her. She would squeal until I got up and walked around the room with her in my arms.

The husband is also having some issues lately. His hands has been hurting him for a while to the point that he can't sleep at night or wakes up during the night and can't feel them. He's been seeing a doc through worker's comp for a few months. Now that that treatment is over, we are looking into new treatments for him. I've been encouraging him to see a chiropractor, physical therapist, and/or acupuncturist. Basically, I would want him to try everything possible before settling on the collagen shot or worse, doing a surgery. It is been tough on him and has been occupying his mind a lot too. This too shall pass...

Other then that, summer is looking like it is going to be filled with lots of birthdays. We've already replied "Yes" to 4 bday parties in the next few weeks. Hopefully, it'll help us forget about the everyday worries and help us enjoy the time with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment