Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Thing I don't Want to Forget

I've seen a lot of people write this post. It is my turn now because I for sure won't remember all the cute little things our baby girl is up to:

1. For the last 2-3 weeks she is been practicing grabbing toys and giving them to me or Mr. V. She stands next to the couch, grabs a toy then turns and gives it to me. And on to the next one... Then she'll drop the toy on purpose and will bend over to get it and that will happen 10 more times. Mr. V and I joke that she'll be working in a cafeteria when she grows up if she won't stop this getting/giving thing.

2. She's been getting up from the sitting position when she holds on to something. Before she got up with our help and for the last few days she did it on her own.

3. She says mum, yum, mamama. I love hearing her little words!

4. She doesn't want just any food, she wants food from our plate. She doesn't want any special treatment/diet just as long as she gets a bite of our food she'll eat, otherwise, forget it.

5. We are still not crawling at this stage. I keep hearing that some babies just skip this stage. Maybe she'll be one of them.

6. We still don't have any teeth, but she is teething alright. Everything goes into her mouth. Her chin and tops are always wet. She cries at night but we can hear that is not just a typical cry. I can feel that she is in pain so we give her baby orajel once in a while.

7. For the last couple of days, she's been getting from a sitting position to all fours.

8. She walks when we hold her arms. Althoug sometimes she steps on her foot and sometimes she waddles from side to side. She looks like a little drunk person and/or a penguin.

9. She loves her activity center where she runs in circles. I have to say she is super fast. We play a catch game and she is always right behind me. She also loves her walker. It gives the opportunity to follow us around the house and be independent.

I love, love, love watching her learn new things. It seems like a light bulb lights up when she figures stuff out. And I can see/feel her proud smile. But I can't believe she is growing up so fast and soon she'll be walking on her own and won't need my help.

No comments:

Post a Comment