Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Little Self Esteem Boost

As I was walking toward the kitchen, one of my co-workers (guy) turned around and said "I can't believe you had a baby. You look so thin!".
I seriously wanted to hug and kiss him but the company policy on sexual harrassment was right there in from of my eyes along with other Hot Line and HR numbers.

He also used his hands when he said "thin". He sort of showed the rails or so it seems to me. Now it also got me thinking..... I hope he didn't mean that I look like a stick. I mean my boobs are actually bigger (thanks to breastfeeding" and I do have a butt. There is no way that I look like the "rails gesture". I've been hiding my baby belly too, so nobody is been able to see it. I am starting to do some exercises at home to get ready for our upcoming family vacation. I better be in good shape for that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment