Saturday, December 5, 2009

Couple more days

The next day I woke up at 5am and couldn't fall asleep because I was having period style cramps (which later I learned were contractions) every 10-15 minutes. Everytime I was close to falling asleep, I would get another contractions. I stayed in bed for a little longer and I was able to fall asleep. That day, Friday (I really didn't want her to be born on the Friday the 13th), I was sure we were going to go to the hospital later on. In the evening, Mr. V downloaded the application on my iphone to time the contractions. The cx were all over the place, anywhere from 10-20 minutes and lasting for about 30-40 seconds. So, there we were, sitting on our couch, watching TV, and timing the contractions. On Saturday, I woke up again at 5am, but in more pain. I couldnt' fall asleep anymore, so I moved to the living room with my iPhone and started timing again. Again, I thought that this was the big day. So, we finished packing the hospital bag, went for a walk with Mr. V, and went out to diner to a Chinese restaurant. I was praying my baby girl would come after 12am. The contractions were all over the place, anywhere from 8-15 minutes lasting about 30-40 seconds each, but they were definitely more painful. The Saturday went by and yet again our baby girl wanted to teach us to be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment