Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Look What I Can Do



Well, well, well…. The little baby is not so little anymore.




Miss Alina also likes to “walk” when I hold both of her arms. She started doing right around 9 months. I totally thought she’ll skip the crawling stage like her sister but she proved me wrong (see below).
A month later, she still likes to “walk” all around the house, entering all the rooms (Ha! like we have that many) and looking for her sister/daddy/Mickey. All this is accompanied by loud sounds like “Ah, Ah”.


 
Miss Alina is crawling as of  8/2o, not just an army crawl but crawling on all fours. She is not fast just yet but she is definitely on the right track.




Her eyes light up and she is “talking” every time she moves her arms and legs. And then she grins from ear to ear once she reaches her destination. Cutest thing ever.




I can’t stop taking pictures and videos of this stage (which reminds me to transfer all the files to the computer, my phone doesn’t have any more memory). This is a new stage for all of us since Ariela never really crawled.




Alina can also get up when she is holding on to something. She bends her one leg up, holds on to something she can reach with all of her might, pushes herself up and puts her second leg down, grins, and starts talking. What an accomplishment, baby girl!




The little lady still puts everything in her mouse. All the toys and objects around her need to be tested by her first. This has been an ongoing stage since she’s been able to hold objects in her hands. Note she doesn’t like the chewing toys we got at home. Oh, no! She loves just regular toys, spoons, spatulas, bags, crayons, mouse pad & computer mouse, books, and other random stuff she can find around the house. We have to keep an eye on her all the time.




The little one is always on the move lately. I get it. It is the new stage in life. She loves being more independent and accomplishing things she couldn’t before. She can’t sit still in one place for a few minutes even if we surround her with her favorite toys like piano and other musical instruments.
 


Sometimes I feel like I am too old for this J or maybe I am just tired after work. Sometimes I feel like I can’t do any activates and teach Ariela anything new when I constantly have to “walk” or keep an eye on Alina. Sometimes this whole business of having 2 kids gets tough. But every day I look at my two beautiful girls and realize how lucky and blessed we are.


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment