Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Blah Post

I was going to write about miss A and what she has been up  to lately but I am just not in that mood.

I've been looking for a  new job. I am grateful that I have a job right now but I feel like I am stuck in this position with no career and intellectual growth opportunity. Anyways, I've been to a few interviews in the last month. Both companies invited me for a second interview and it all sounded promising. I don't usually keep my hopes up but there is always a tiny, teeny feeling inside of me hoping to hear the good news. I liked the second company, the people, office, environment but not the location. After two weeks of waiting I just got a rejection email. Even if it wasn't the perfect job, I still feel bumped. I feel like my education and experience is not enough for a senior position and my salary requirements are too high for a mid-level position. Why hire me when the company can hire a person with Master's and/or CPA.

On this note, I've called one of the universities today. I want to see how many classes I'll need to take in order to get a Master's degree and how much it'll cost. I am pretty sure the cost will be huge and it'll need to be a commitment on my side. But it doesn't hurt to ask and think about it.

Lately, a lot of questions have been up in the air. I hate being in this unknown stage.
Refinance or not, stay in the city or move to the suburbs, where to look for a job (if we decide to move eventually), public or private school for miss A, and lastly, the big one mr. V has asked one child or two.... Really?!?! It was never a question for me. I always wanted two kids. I want miss A to have a brother or a sister. I want to see her be an older sister, to see them grow up, play, fight, hug, and kiss each other. That question totally blew me off and I almost started crying yesterday. I am sure we'll figure out the answers and solutions to all of those questions but sometimes, in the moments like this, I wish mr. V wouldn't be such a planner in everything he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment