Saturday, October 3, 2009

Grey Hair

I think the name of the post says it all. Yesterday I walked in to the ladies room at work. Now I usually don't spent a lot of time in that place, just do my business and get out. But this time it was different. I was glancing at myself in the mirror when I noticed something white in my hair. I took a step closer to see what it was. I was shocked. I am thankful nobody was in the bathroom at that time, otherwise that would hear my "oh no, really? this can't be". I pulled the hair and just stared at it for a few seconds and then threw it away. I decided not to stress about one grey hair, because stressing would only lead to finding more of them.
Fast forward to today's morning, I was done blow drying my hair when I noticed something white again. Guess what it was. Yes, another grey hair. I just hope it is not going to be like this everyday now. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a "grey hair free" day.

1 comment: