Friday, July 24, 2009

Compliment!

As I was getting yet another cup of water at work yesterday, the girl from a different department started talking to me:
J: I think you are one of the cutest pregnant ladies that I've ever seen.
Mrs. V: Really??? Thanks! I sure don't feel that way.
J: Seriously, I think you are. Everytime I look at you, I think you are so
cute!
Mrs.V: Thanks! I think you might be my new favorite person in the office. :)

I wish I would hear this kind of stuff more often. It definitely helps to forget about those 15-17lbs that I've gained and still picture myself as a 120lbs kind of a gal. I shouldn't be complaining though, it is all for the best!

1 comment:

  1. It's so nice to get comments like that. They always balance out the rude comments people make.

    ReplyDelete